The Offer for provisioning data transmission services in Ethernet networks supported by Orange Polska (OPL) is designed for telecommunication businesses, hereinafter referred to as carriers, and entails setting up logical channels in the Ethernet network, allowing for integrating and transmitting data packets between carrier.s devices.
Who is this service designed for?
The service is designed for businesses providing Internet access services and data transfer services, as part of their own business activities carried out for their customers and subscribers.
BenefitsOPL manages one of the largest Ethernet networks in Poland, which is growing constantly. Orange Polska (OPL) Internet network still means the largest number of individual subscribers, thousands different business entities, direct access to approximately 300 stand-alone systems and as many as 3000 networks. As part of the Metro Ethernet services, OPL is able to use a single access port to provide access to
- - Access services to TPNET and Internet network resources (as part of a choice of BGP options)
- - Data transmission service to the TPIX service platform, allowing free IP traffic exchange with other platform users
- - Data transmission services to another Metro network port (corporate VLAN, point-to-point connection between two Metro network ports)
Information about the service
Access to the Metro Ethernet network services may be provided in a location indicated by the carrier, or as part of the Telehousing PRO services in OPL location where Ethernet network nodes are deployed. Access to the TPNET and Internet networks may be provided in a location indicated by the carrier, or as part of the Telehousing PRO services in OPL location where Ethernet network nodes are deployed. It must be noted that for access to the TPNET network from OPL locations in cities where IP network nodes are deployed, the IP traffic transport in the Ethernet network is provided free of charge.
Types of fees contained in the offer:
- - One-off fees (for ports, VLANs).
- - Subscription fees (for ports, VLANs, TPNET network access service - the fees depend on the carrier.s device/cable termination location:
- - For locations indicated by the alternative carrier, the fee for access link maintenance is charged on top of the port fee.
- - For telehousing room/space locations only the Ethernet network port maintenance fee is charged.
- - Bandwidth fees are independent of the distance and location of the service port.